Return Policy - In the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return.
- All returned merchandise must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) issued by Republic Firearms prior to return. The RMA can be obtained by calling Republic Firearms directly at 440-268-6680 or by email at
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee.
- NFA items are non-returnable and not cancellable once the Form 4 has been submitted
For standard orders of stock items, orders can only be cancelled if the item has not shipped. A 20% cancellation fee will be charged on these orders. All firearm purchases are final. We will not accept returns on any firearm. For defective or damaged firearms, please refer to the manufacturers warranty. We charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns. We will send you and e-mail confirming the cancellation of your order. Contact us if you do not receive a reply to your request to cancel.
We cannot cancel your order unless you contact us by email. This is to ensure that your order has not already shipped. We reserve the right to refuse any return and or cancellation.
Cerakote parts, uppers and lowers are made to order. Cancellation of orders containing Cerakoted parts, lowers and or uppers must be made within 24 hours of purchase.